Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Christmas FYI

I have drawn names for everyone's Christmas gift-giving. I'll try to email them out to everyone in the next day or so. I just threw everyone (including children, excluding Mo and Po) into one bag. That way, there is a little variety. Christmas lists go to Mo for distribution.

This year, it would be fun to include a special message or memory in a card to your recipient. Maybe, we could read them out loud as we give each gift. It would also be nice to write down some of our favorite childhood memories of Mo and Po to put in a Christmas scrapbook. Renee, you're creative--maybe you can organize this??

1 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger Renee said...

I'm think I have been given way too much credit in the Creativity Department. Your suggestion, Wen, is very good. I think we should write down on an small card or note a Pickup family memory to the (adult) person we have in the exchange. Then, we can given the cards to Mo and Po to include in Mo's scrapbooks when she crops the Christmas photos for this year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home