Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Dianne Enke

We would like to ask prayer for Don's mom who is having a scan tomorrow to see why her preliminary test have come back abnormal. She had thyroid cancer 6 years ago and there is some concern that it may have come back. She is trusting the Lord but discouraged by her lack of energy and constant fatigue. She should have some indication tomorrow after the scan what is wrong. Please pray for her comfort and that the rest of the family would be drawn to the Lord as well.

2 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Blogger Renee said...

I realize that is a serious posting, but I had to laugh at Cam Cam's funny scowl. I can't wait to see him!!

 
At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I concur...it looks like a seen right out of Calvin and Hobbes--Calvin, looking for some trouble, eyes his options and ponders the consequences!!

-dkp (I am an idiot...I forgot my password)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home